Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Show #3 - RoomMate Productions Interview (Part 2)

Show #3 - RoomMate Productions Interview (Part 2)

On this weeks show, we finish up our interview with RoomMate Productions. We spent a few minutes talking about Omaha native filmmaker Alexander Payne. We also have some more news and information on our newest contest. Congratulations to last weeks winner, Chad. Thanks for playing.

- RoomMate Productions
- Alexander Payne IMDB entry
- Guardian Unlimited
- Sci-Fi.com
- Our Blog
- E-Mail Us

3 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Hey !

Good show guys, I love the news segments...very informative !
The sound was great.

The interview with RMP was good as well, keep on doing what you're doing !

Jeremy

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger RoomMate Productions said...

That sucks that Jeremy beat me to comment. I want to get a copy of your films. Maybe next week. Let me know if you want a copy of "Halfway Point" to give away for a prize. I can sure donate one. If you want to get in touch with Jason Barker, barker@tpginc.com, he might give you an interview. His band is going to be featured in "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs". We haven't decided on a song yet, but Chad and I should know soon hopefully. Good show and see ya on Saturday morning!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Mark61701 said...

Great podcasts! I'm a wannabe independent filmmaker living in Bloomington, Illinois, and I came across the listing for your podcasts on podcast.net.

I just wanted to let you know that there's someone out here listening, and I'll be checking in weekly or so to listen to your casts. Thanks for another way for filmmakers to find and share ideas!

Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home